- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 4th April
- We currently have no job vacancies
- Gateways School Early Years hatches eleven chicks to welcome in the Spring
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 28th March
- Gateways School Year 6 pupils meet a former Second World War evacuee
- Gateways School Nursery Early Years pupils Spring into Action!
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 21st March
- Gateways School Year 3 pupils visit Jorvik Viking Centre in York
- Gateways School Celebrates World Book Day
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 14th March
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and from September 2011 boys joining the Reception class can continue their education until 11. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Web Design Leeds