- U11 Fulneck Netball Tournament
- Teacher of Science
- Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (French and German)
- Weekly Newsetter for Friday 28th February
- U11 Cross Country at Terrington Hall Preparatory School - 24th February
- Gateways School Students set to design and create Tour de France-themed steel sculpture
- Weekly Newsletter for 14th February
- Gateways School hosts Holroyd Howe Catering Food File event
- Weekly Newsletter for 7th February
- Gateways School comes top in the Secondary School League Tables in Leeds area
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and from September 2011 boys joining the Reception class can continue their education until 11. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Web Design Leeds