- Game, set and match to Sofie!
- U9 A & B Netball v The Mount - Friday 29th November
- U7 Tag-Rugby Afternoon at Richmond House - Thursday 28th November
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 29th November
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 22nd November
- U9 Hockey v Read School - Friday 15th November
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 15th November
- Gateways School in Harewood welcomes girl band Vanquish into school
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 8th November
- U11 Netball Festival at Gateways - Wednesday 6th November
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and from September 2011 boys joining the Reception class can continue their education until 11. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Web Design Leeds