- Weekly Newsletter 22 04 16
- New Holiday Camp Provider at Gateways
- Sports Report 22 04 16
- Weekly Newsletter 15 04 16
- Pupils raise £1500 for Mary’s Meals in “Around the World” Event
- A Grades and above in Maths for over half of Gateways Year 11 pupils!
- Weekly Newsletter 24 03 16
- Weekly Newsletter 18 03 16
- Sports Report 18-03-2016
- Weekly Newsletter 11 03 16
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and boys aged two to eleven. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate and was named by The Telegraph this year as the 3rd best, small independent school in the UK.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Click on the button below to sign up to receive our weekly newsletter.
Web Design Leeds