- Early Years pupils at Gateways are feeling chirpy!
- Weekly Newsletter 20 05 16
- Sports Report 20 05 2016
- Careers Provision at Gateways - An update
- Gateways Pupils Enjoy Festival at Ripon Cathedral
- Year 1 pupils at Gateways School Look after the World by Recycling
- Weekly Newsletter 13 05 16
- Weekly Newsletter 06 05 16
- Rogan's Fair: Combining Maths & Drama
- Gateways Triple Scientists Explain the Sonic Boom...
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and boys aged two to eleven. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate and was named by The Telegraph this year as the 3rd best, small independent school in the UK.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Click on the button below to sign up to receive our weekly newsletter.
Web Design Leeds