- Gateways School in Harewood announces its support for the Teenage Cancer Trust
- Gateways School Year 5 student is well on her way to qualifying for this year’s Dublin Horse Show
- Gateways School’s Year 11 students’ admirable achievements at this year’s LEAP Awards Ceremony
- Gateways School students are ball girls at Yorkshire Jets v Loughborough Lightning netball match
- Holiday Club updates
- Gateways School hosts a ‘supercrafting’ workshop for mums and tots
- Gateways School hosts a body confidence and self-esteem workshop for High School students
- Gateways School’s home visits for children moving into Reception year
- New Catering Provision Launched
- Gateways School in Harewood holds Individual Music Competition
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and from September 2011 boys joining the Reception class can continue their education until 11. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Web Design Leeds