- Gateways comes out on top!
- Gateways Girls perform miraculously well in School Bible Project
- Gateways Pupils raise over £10,000 for St Gemma's Hospice
- Pupils at Gateways help provide education for poverty stricken children
- Gateways Girl Is Yorkshire Tennis Champion
- Sports Report 09 10 2015
- Weekly Newsletter 09 10 15
- Weekly Newsletter 02 10 15
- Shake your Lulav
- Sports Report 02-10-2015
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and boys aged two to eleven. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate and was named by The Telegraph this year as the 3rd best, small independent school in the UK.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Click on the button below to sign up to receive our weekly newsletter.
Web Design Leeds