- Excellent GCSE results for Gateways' Girls
- Excellent A level results for Gateways
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 27th June
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 20th
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 13th June
- Tour de France House Quiz
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 6th June
- Gateways School Year 8 students win second prize in Salters’ Chemistry Festival at Bradford University
- Gateways School Year 8 student Aisha Hussain wins a place in the U13 Yorkshire Girls Cricket Team
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 23rd May
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and from September 2011 boys joining the Reception class can continue their education until 11. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Web Design Leeds