- GCSE Pupils Excel in Maths and Science
- 100% Success for Pupils at Gateways School!
- Garry Schofield gives Inspiring Talk at Business Networking Event
- Headmistress reassures parents that Gateways will maintain it's broad curriculum
- "Tour de Gateways" raises over £750 for St Gemma's
- Amnesty Group raises over £800 for Amnesty International
- Gateways holds first Sports Awards Presentation Evening to celebrate Sporting Success
- Headmistress Dr Tracy Johnson's Prizegiving Speech
- Weekly Newsletter for Friday 3rd July 2015
- Sports Presentation Evening
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and boys aged two to eleven. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate and was named by The Telegraph this year as the 3rd best, small independent school in the UK.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Click on the button below to sign up to receive our weekly newsletter.
Web Design Leeds