- Horticultural Society Update
- Sports Report 23-09-2016
- Sports Report 16-09-2016
- GCSE Results - The Headlines
- THE “Gateways Formula” works again!
- Gateways School comes out on top for value added
- Gateways School Celebrates 75th anniversary with Festival
- Dr Johnson's Prizegiving Speech 2016
- Sports Award Winners 2016
- Sports Report 24 06 16
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and boys aged two to eleven. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate and was named by The Telegraph in 2014 as the 3rd best, small independent school in the UK.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Click on the button below to sign up to receive our weekly newsletter.
Web Design Leeds