- Weekly Newsletter 05 02 16
- Donation Day at Gateways Boosts Tour de France Legacy
- Sports Report 05 02 16
- Sports Report 29 01 16
- Bring your unwanted bikes to Gateways
- Weekly Newsletter 22 01 16
- Sports Report 22 01 16
- Weekly Newsletter 15 01 16
- Gateways School nominated for “Yorkshire’s Local Fundraiser of the Year”
- Sports Report 15 01 16
Gateways School, Independent School Leeds, Private School Yorkshire
Welcome to Gateways – an exceptional educational establishment in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside
Gateways School is an innovative, highly successful independent school for girls aged two to eighteen and boys aged two to eleven. The school is located in Harewood, between north Leeds and Harrogate and was named by The Telegraph this year as the 3rd best, small independent school in the UK.
Our aim is to produce pupils who are: confident, independent and adaptable individuals; intellectually curious, analytical and reflective learners; considerate, tolerant and supportive community members; principled, articulate and enterprising leaders; and conscientious and informed global citizens.
Click on the button below to sign up to receive our weekly newsletter.
Web Design Leeds