- Gateways School in Harewood announces its support for the Teenage Cancer Trust
- Gateways School Year 5 student is well on her way to qualifying for this year’s Dublin Horse Show
- Gateways School’s Year 11 students’ admirable achievements at this year’s LEAP Awards Ceremony
- Gateways School students are ball girls at Yorkshire Jets v Loughborough Lightning netball match
- Holiday Club updates
- Gateways School hosts a ‘supercrafting’ workshop for mums and tots
- Gateways School hosts a body confidence and self-esteem workshop for High School students
- Gateways School’s home visits for children moving into Reception year
- New Catering Provision Launched
- Gateways School in Harewood holds Individual Music Competition
Exam Results & Policies
Live Site Search
Public Examination Results 2012
Gateways sixth form students this week achieved impressive A2 level results, gaining 47% A*/A grades, 78% A*-B grades, 95% A*-C grades and 100% grades A*-E grades across the curriculum.
Mathematics, Psychology, Geography and Economics were subjects where students excelled in particular, with 73%, 55%, 80% and 57% of girls gaining A*/A in those subjects respectively. 85% of students gained A*/A grades in Religious Studies.
26% of students achieved straight A*/A grades in all three of their A level subjects and most of the sixth formers will be going to their first choice university with destinations including Bath, York, Warwick and St Andrews to study subjects such as Astrophysics, Psychology, Economics and Mathematics.
90% of Gateways Sixth Form leavers got into their first place of university and 97% gained places in either their first or second choice of university.
To see this year’s exam results please click on the following link
Gateways School are delighted to announce this summer’s GCSE results with 79% of our Year 11s gaining A*-C grades and 71% gaining 5 A*-C grades including Maths and English. We were particularly impressed by three of our students whose results were outstanding – Ella Wilkinson gained 10.5 A*s, Briony Broadbent achieved 10 A*/As and Rachel Cornforth achieved high passes for the 11 subjects entered and gained 9 A*/As.
Public Examination Results 2011
In 2011, Gateways Sixth Formers once again achieved exceptional A level results. 81% of candidates achieved grades A*-B and 46% A* or A grades. 91% of Sixth Form leavers were placed in their first choice university. Students were awarded places at some of the top universities in the country including Bristol, Durham, Newcastle, Warwick, Manchester, Edinburgh and Imperial College, London.
Web Design Leeds